If John is sitting for IELTS exam in August 2017
10 things John should know before filling out Advanced Profile Search Form
- John should register at examfilo.com well before the exam begins. That is before August 2017.
- If John is not registered at examfilo.com, he should first register filling out all the required fields according to the instructions given in the Registration page.
- John should ideally visit the https://www.ielts.org/ site. He should copy the exam name “International English Language Testing System” and the Short Name/Acronym of the Exam “IELTS” and paste in the required fields of the registration page. This practice will minimize spelling errors and invariably improve the quality of search results.
- He should repeat the same during filling Advanced Profile Search form.
E.g. Visit the site – https://www.ielts.org/
Name of the Exam – International English Language Testing System
Short Name/Acronym of the Exam – IELTS
- Advanced Profile Search will find him all the users who are intending to sit at the exam. E.g. IELTS in August 2017.
- John can go through the profiles of selected candidates, before making a friend request to a user he satisfies with
- The colleague will go through the John’s profile before accepting friend request.
- Once they are friends both John and his colleague can enjoy other features of examfilo.com like Groups and Forums for a better preparation of the forthcoming exam.
- Filling all the fields will trim the results. But it may not be necessary.
E.g. If the exam is held once a year, month field can be kept blank
- Entries in ‘Quick Search’ may produce results which are not directly related to any exam.
Tip : First search with 1,2,3,4,5 and 7 fields (Keep 6 and 8 empty). If you do not find continue with 6 or 8 alone.